Pop Up Project COLUMBUS
DECEMBER 23RD 2017 | Theme: c O Z Y
This unique type of photography event was created to provide equal value to every model involved. An event that not only focuses on dedicated encouragement + community, but also one where one-on-one time is spent with me as a photographer, discussing + working with you to help strengthen your weaknesses, giving you the confidence you need taking your next step in your modeling career path. I wanted to create an environment where people feel like they are getting the focus and attention they deserve.
BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT TO SHARE THE
behind the scenes + final model images with you!
I couldn't have asked for a better location for this event. This loft was modern and spacious, making it great for versatility between each shoot. My personal favorite touch was the wall of windows that stretched to the ceiling, allowing gorgeous, natural light to pour through.
Professional Makeup Services by talented Samantha Maney, who brought fire to all 7 of model's looks.
MAKEUP + HAIR
CLOTHING + Accessories
Clothing collaboration by Royal Factory Atelier from Short North in Columbus, OH. Their stylish and interesting pieces truly made the models shine in their photo shoots. Royal Factory has been amazing to work with, as I could not have asked for a better experience! They offer such a beautiful variety of pieces that are specially handpicked for their loyal customers. Their store is kick-ass and current for anyone looking to up their wardrobe to the next level. So happy to have had them on board for this launch of Pop Up Project Columbus.
MORE BEHIND THE SCENES FROM THE EVENT
SOME FINAL IMAGES
IS POP UP PROJECT COLUMBUS FOR YOU?
Answer the following questions to see if Pop Up Project COLUMBUS could be the missing link to your modeling growth!
- Did you start modeling rather quickly & now you’re overwhelmed with what you need to help move you forward?
- Do you know a lot about modeling, but aren't attracting the agencies you want with your current portfolio?
- Are you paying a small fortune for modeling advice, but not seeing any bookings in return?
- Are you searching for advice in you posing- even if just for your online marketing brand?
- Are you stuck in the “collab zone”? Meaning all of your clients are friends paying little to nothing for your services?
- Do you feel you have a weakness in a certain area of modeling and need help?
- Do you struggle with posing and tend to freeze up when it comes to posing on your own?
- Are you looking to turn your portfolio into a professional one?
- Are you searching for a supportive community who will be honest with you and encouraging at the same time?
- Are you having doubts about your path due to lack of an excellent portfolio?
- Are you looking to have an amazing time with genuine people doing what they love to do?
The list goes on and on. If you’re struggling or just need an extra boost in that portfolio, I know it can be a daunting task getting there. However, the truth is, you deserve to have a successful modeling career + you deserve someone to take the time to work with you on striving toward your end goal … a GREAT portfolio means more jobs and more profit for you!
If ANY of this resonates with you, this event is FOR YOU. It will be a turning point in your path, no matter what experience you decide to take with you from it. AND your life in general! I can’t wait to meet + work with you! Get excited because this is going to be a game changer!